CE Marking and CE Certification for American Boats and Jetski's in Finland
American Sports Boats Ltd
American Sports Boats provide a CE Certification and CE Marking service for importers of American craft including sports and fishing boats as well as PWC (Jet Ski's). For post construction assessment certificate 2013/53/EU to be issued by a Notified Body, an inspection of the boat or jetski is always required. This can be done anywhere, we travel to the boat whatever location.
We have become aware the several Finnish buyers have bought boats without certification from other EU states. We are able to provide inspection in Finland or if you wish prior to purchase throughout Europe, including Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
The benefits of using an experienced and reputable company such as American Sports Boats for CE Marking are many, but to name a few:-
- Inspectors in the US, Europe, and Caribbean
- We come to your boat anywhere
- Our inspectors are boating enthusiasts
- Genuine Notified Body CE Certification
- Fast turnaround at no extra cost
- References available on request
- No obligation advice (please call before you buy)
- We have probably already completed a boat similar to yours, so can advise what work is likely to be needed for certification.
- Over 500 boats certified.
- Sound testing available.
- Freindly personal service
If you require specific information about your boat, or about a boat you are buying please call, there is a very good chance we will have assessed a similar boat and can advise what work is likely to be required, we do not charge for this service.
For post construction assessment and CE Certification to be completed on an American boat modifications will usually include, if not already fitted, the following:-
- Extra manually operated or portable bilge pump
- Battery master switch
- An automatic fire extinguisher in the engine area
- Portable fire extinguisher
- The fuel filler should be labelled "petrol"(it is not necessary to change cap).
- Non return valve to bilge pump(s) discharge
- Filter to prevent oil discharge through existing bilge pump
- Labelling to indicate other safety aspects.
Most boats will require modifications, some more than others, usually we are able to advise what work is likely, please ask us before you commit to buy. We have completed inspections and certification on boats from many US manufacturers, including but not only:-
• Aquasport, Baja, Baha, Bayliner, Bluewater, Boston Whaler, Campion, Chaparral, Chris Craft, Correct Craft, Cobalt, Crownline, Doral, Formula, Four Winns, Glasstream, Glastron, Hydrasports, Mako, Mastercraft, Larson, Mariah, Maxum, Monterey, Moomba, Nautique, Osprey, Pioneer, Regal, Rinker, Scarab, Sea Ray, Sea Swirl, Seadoo, Seasport, Stingray, Tahoe, Trophy, Tracker, Wellcraft, Yamaha and many many more.
Certification to the Recreational Craft Directive 2013/53/EU is a legal requirement in all EU member states and EEA countries. Since January 1st 2006 it has been a legal requirement to have certification issued by a notified body. CE Certification for your boat is required before the craft is put into service or offered for sale, either privately or trade. Remember if a qualifying boat doesn't have the CE mark and CE Certification to go with it, it is illegal to use or advertise for sale. If you are importing a boat please be aware that some countries will prevent import and impound the boat at point of entry without correct documentation.
CE marking for your boat and certification to comply with the recreational craft directive is a legal requirement in the European Union member states and the European Economic Area countries.
The countries are:
• Austria • Belgium • Bulgaria • Croatia • Cyprus • Czech Republic • Denmark • Estonia • Finland • France (including Caribbean and French Polynesia) • Germany • Greece • Hungary• Iceland • Ireland • Italy • Latvia • Lichtenstein • Lithuania • Luxemburg • Malta • Norway • Poland • Portugal• Romania • Slovakia • Slovenia • Spain • Sweden • The Netherlands • UK
We provide certification service in all these countries as well as USA and Switzerland. Our unique service has established our place in this industry. This allows us to make a distinctive and substantial savings for our clients. We look forward to working with you.
American Sports Boats Ltd
UK +44 (0)1454 806364,
UK Mobile +44 (0)7787 522277 and Whatsapp
US +1 321 251 6092
Contact us using the form below.